09 August 2009

Who ya know

So i've been thinking... In any industry its all about who you know.

Whether its modelling, makeup or music.
For example.

Amber Rose.

She was a nobody, more or less she was just a stripper before she got involved with Kanye West

Now shes signed to Ford models.





I mean, good for her. You know. Its all love but honestly. It really is about networking and knowing someone who knows someone who knows someone.

I've decided that i'm gonna try my best to do all I can do especially in the States. Its all about about making those connections and having a great support system behind you.

I'm getting my mind and body right. Eating properly. No junk, loads of water and exercising every day.

Gotta be serious now huh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails