16 August 2009

PUNK!

ARGH!
I wrote a blog about my evening on Thursday night gettin my hand wet into makeup and stuff! Then it went coz it likes to "autosave"!
ANYWHO


Got to do a bit of facepaintin for www.ferofero.com @ PUNK nightclub Soho which pretty cool. Very eventful i must say.
I've done a photoshoot in there before like 2 years ago with a tog called 'the mofo'

The model didnt like my makeup but I thought that was the best thing at the whole shoot! lmao

It was cool doin something different. So many people where comin up to me to get a design - guys and girls

This is the lighting i had to work with in the VIP section
but even darker... a challenge but nothin i could not handle ;)



Some of the lovely faces I got to be creative with.

PEACE x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails