25 August 2009

What I do

As you all may have gathered, yup... i'm a makeup artist.

I have always loved art as you can tell from my art work when i was in my teens...
See below (all mine)

[[Click on image to see it better]]



My agenda


To be the best me that I can be without fear.

I plan to move to the States and follow my extrodinary ability to new heights.

I've been checkin some really cool blogs on the good ol' world wide web and it's got me thinking.


ANYTHING is possible, If you can dream it. You can do it.

TRUST, I plan to do just that. I'm a dreamer but definitely a go-getter.

I remember my teacher bringing me back to the London College of Fashion 2009 class and me showing them a presentation of my work. The first time it brought tears to her eyes, Nuff love Lucy! You are an inspiration! I remember her saying that I was the only pupil from her class that she could tell stood out, from my personality to my love for art.

She was ever so proud.

I was so nervous but I made sure I came prepared with a video i made on windows movie maker! You can check it out on my YouTube page.

I remember Lucy saying
that "my 'style' is very bold and that i'm not afraid to push boundaries for a complete unique look."


Well I plan to use this in the best way that I can and take this to higher levels. There are more opportunities in the States than in lil' London Town and I'm ready <3

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails