22 February 2010

24 years young

Currently listening to:







Recently, i've been soul searching and observant. I was told yesterday that I seem focused (then she compared me to her sister who is a year older than I am and said she acts like she is 16.

Obviously i'm gonna take that as a positive :)

I turned 24 on the 19th February 2010.

So what I have been soul searching about you say?

How about passions.

Music
and
Art

Some of you may or may not know that I used to create music in my teenage years.
I've always been involved with music from young.
I can play the flute and acoustic guitar and am building the strength of my singing voice.


Art, in secondary school was my favourite subject. I have recently bought 2 large blank canvases, some watercolour and acrylic paints with a small palette and some brushes.


The fashion industry is such a popular and hard industry. Lots of people want things for free. But at what point does that stop so you can feed yourself?

I know that God has a plan for everyone. even for me and that is something that I think about alot.

I guess its all about the power of NOW. You don't know what the future holds...

You can be whatever you want to be in life.

Fear is only in your mind.

Don't surrender to it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails