26 July 2009

Getcha hair did do i did...

I feel the breeze in my head piece...lol

Yup got my hair did. LOVE IT!

The whole time i had a nervous look on my face and that is ONLY because of the trust i have in hairdressers... its all about barbers who can use sissors and can CUT!


It looks sick...

This is the new beginning to my mind, body and soul...plus image.


"Change your image... Change your life..." - Peter Ishkhans

Love Peter Perfect! Very cool dude from the UK doin it big in the States.
That would be me one day... I can smell it and it smells GREAT!
What i'm basically saying that today is a brand new day, you never know when this life will end. Live llife to the fullest people... i dunno what that specifically means, but in my interpretation.
Check that link out
PEACE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails